Sick of looking in the mirror and scowling at your hair—yet you can’t quite figure out what to do? This advice-packed SheSez podcast episode is for you. Ten-time Emmy award nominee Jerilynn Stephens, who heads up the hair department for The Voice (NBC) and Legendary (HBO Max), doles out advice on that thing we care so ridiculously much about: our hair. Topics include styles and remedies for thinning hair; advice for coloring your own hair; the best products for covering up grey; the latest in weaves and extensions; and the most comfortable, natural looking wigs. Jerilynn, who is a cancer survivor, also shares what she hopes will be a cautionary tale. When Jerilynn’s health began to fail, she (and her doctor) thought she was experiencing symptoms of perimenopause or menopause, when her symptoms were actually due to ovarian cancer.
- Geralyn Ritter: A Story of Grit & Resilience
- Journalist Rina Raphael Says We Are Being Goopified By The Wellness Industry
- Ace Entrepreneur Gina Schaefer: The Lessons In Leadership I Learned From Hiring Recovering Addicts
- TV Producer/Writer Charmaine DeGraté: Storytelling My Way To The Very Top
- Live Healthier & Longer By Changing Your Mindset w/Dr. Becca Levy
ageism aging anti-aging anti-aging cosmetics anti-aging remedies beauty Beauty Pie Bliss Spa founder career Career Change Career Pivot cleanses cosmetics crystal healing dementia depression discount cosmetics discount skinkcare divorce empty nest entertaining entrepreneur garden gluten free grieving health health wellness inspirational story job hunting loss love marcia kilgore marriage menopause middle age midlife midlife crisis motherhood perimenopause reinvention Relationships soul mate summer TV producer wellness